Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2001)

Subject: Re: X-Authentication-Warning
From: "D. Liston" <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:09:02 -0600
To: Robert Fitzpatrick <webmaster @ webtent . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

I think you missed the point, and the "already provided" answer.

Tmajordom

is the setting you should add to sendmail.cf.  T is to majordom as Cw is to
domain.com.  Do not confuse or combine the two. This setting goes on a line
by itself "preferrably near other similar lines" in the sendmail.cf.  Other
lines usually installed in the sendmail.cf by default are;

Troot
Tuucp
Tdaemon

Good luck,