Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2001)

From: "D. Liston" <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:26:01 -0600
To: Luis Fernando Cerri <lfcerri @ tecban . com . br>
Cc: Majordomo List <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

The filename to save "info" into is listname.info.  You can make sure the
file is automatically saved with the right name and permissions by using
the "newinfo" command to majordomo.  This is described in the list-owner-info
file in /usr/doc/majordomo-1.94.5 or the directory you extracted the tar file
into.

Dan Liston