Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2001)

Subject: spam filters
From: Doug Brewer <doug @ alphoto . com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:42:07 -0500
To: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi, troops.

Seems my list has started tripping spam filters again. First time was the x-authentication problem. Solved that by making mj a trusted user.

But now I'm seeing it again, messages returned with this explanation:

 "554 Your message has been returned by our UCE/spam filter. (#5.7.1)"

I have a feeling this may be a volume issue, but I'm not certain. Any clues?

Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Different "From"