Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: Install Issues (Permissions)
From: Todd Lyons <todd @ mrball . net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 18:31:18 -0800
To: Majordomo Users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

"D. Liston" wrote:
> > wrote:
> > I am using sendmail on redhat linux 7.2.  I must be missing something

I just caught this (after reading it more than once).  To the original
author, do you mean RedHat 7.0 or Mandrake 7.2?  Their sendmail
configurations are slightly different, but I honestly can't say if they are
different enough to cause the error messages that you are seeing.
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |   Proponents of MIME in general e-mail |
|  |   can go multipart/encrypt themselves. |
|  |                            --Rick Moen |

Indexed By Date Previous: spam filters