Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: spam filters, and again with the _SUBJECTS_
From: Doug Brewer <doug @ alphoto . com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:10:52 -0500
To: Todd Lyons <todd @ mrball . net>
Cc: Majordomo Users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I commented out the "bulk" precedence and got back a bunch of 550 relay errors. Following Chip's advice, I've now set it to "list" and we'll see what happens. Thanks, guys.

BTW, I still haven't been able to get my digest to display the subjects or the footer. Here's what I've used to try to set the _SUBJECTS_ tag:

message_fronter   <<  END
- In this issue:
-
-	_SUBJECTS_
-

END

and the footer info is set up the same way I have the main list set. It works on the main list. Is there something with using the list on the virtual host that I should be looking for?

Doug

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography