I'm a newbie so please forgive. I took over some else's attempt to get majordomo and majorcool going our our server. The other person had some test
lists up and running. I since downloaded majordomo-1.94.5 and majorcool-1.3.2 and got them working together. Everthing seems to be fine except when I
compared one of the orignal lists.config file I noticed there was an option
for web_access. When I added this option into my new list I just created and ran newconfig. I received a message from majordomo that option web_access
is not valid. Is there a switch I need to set or a configuration option
I missed. I would not mind having the web_access option for some of the new lists I'm required to create.