Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: managing errors
From: Dan Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:16:59 -0600
To: Marcos <marcos @ second . ival . es>, Majordomo Users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I only see one questionable alias, and that is you viajes-archive alias.  Do you get the same
queue problem if you disable this alias?  If you do, my only recommendation is to get 1.94.5
from the link I provided.  It fixes several bugs, adds a few enancements, and may solve your
problem.  If 1.94.5 does not help, I would look at your sendmail configuration.

Dan Liston

--
--  Dan Liston --------------------- dliston@netscape.com  --
--  Netscape Consultant ------------------ (214) 906-1675  --