Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: Preventing mail loop
From: Dan Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:40:24 -0600
To: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk @ chinet . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Something similar was already working for the list, but a method was
needed for the list-owner address as well as the list address.  The only
way to get majordomo filtering to do anything to that address was to make
it itself a majordomo list.

Dan Liston

"Adam H. Kerman" wrote:
> On 02/01/01, at 10:06pm -0600, Dan Liston <> wrote:
> >Todd Lyons wrote:
> >>That seems to be about the only workable solution.
> >I am a firm believer in KISS.  (and I hate reinventing wheels)
> What's simpler than adding
> message_headers     <<  END
> and filtering for that? It could also be done with the list name.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Preventing mail loop