Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2001)

Subject: Problems posting to THIS list
From: Robin Sanders <sanders @ math . buffalostate . edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:04:36 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com

Hi y'all,

I've subscribed to the list.

I'm trying (desparately) to post a message about a problem
I've been having.  In the mail I quote the error message that
is sent to me as the majordomo caretaker when my users try
to get OFF my lists.

My mail never seems to make it to the list, but it's also
not bounced back to me as undeliverable either.

Any ideas on how I can get the specifics about the problem
posted so that I can pick your brains about fixing the
problem?

Robin Sue Sanders

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Problems posting to THIS list