Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: Problems posting to THIS list
From: Dan Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:07:50 -0600
To: Robin Sanders <sanders @ math . buffalostate . edu>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

When posting a message that has majordomo command words as part
of the first 10 lines of a message, you have to either insert
that many blank lines at the beginning of the message, misspell
the commands, or start your message with a blank line and a
dash at the beginning of a line by itself.  For example;

-
this is the beginning of a message.
this is the end.

TIA

This way you can get past all the majordomo parsing commands
and post the contents of your email.

Dan Liston