1) Make sure you are not forcing replies back to your list address.
2) Use +confirm in your subscribe_policy so you know the address is
real when the person signs up.
3) Delete bad addresses from your lists
4) Use the message_headers option to identify mail from your list,
then use taboo_headers to prevent it from looping back into the list.
5) Implement per-list or global taboo filters to catch vacation/auto
replies before they get into the list and cause loops.
> hi to all,
> when majordomo send a mail to a wrong email address produces a mail
> loop that increase and increase mail queue. how can i prevent this? how
> can i receive all those BOUNCE in my email and not to the list?
> best regards,