Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 2001)

Subject: Re: (none)
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 01:13:28 -0500
To: Ahmed HADJ MEBAREK <a . hadj-mebarek @ evhr . net>
Cc: atul <atul_list @ operamail . com>, Majordomo Users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

In order to confirm the addresses are valid, set your zubscribe_policy
to open+confirm.  If the confirmation message bounces, the address is
not zubscribed to your list.

In order to send your charter, include it in your welcome message or
even the intro.  See the list-owner-info file for details on these
messages.

Dan Liston

Ahmed HADJ MEBAREK wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> Sorry for the long delay but I was travelling and I am back home now.
>
> I am trying to run a discussion forum using Majordomo. My list is a
> moderated one.
> What I would like to perform are those tasks:
>
> - After receiving a subsription request from a user, I want that Majordomo
> send him/her back a confirmation request to the provided email address.
> I want to avoid that someone is trying to subscribe another one.
>
> - I am working on a charter for my discussion forum. How to do so that this
> charter is automaticaly sent to new subscribers ?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Ahmed.
>
> At 04:59 25/05/2001 -0400, vous avez écrit:
> >Hello,
> >  what details you are looking for. I have made my mailing list very recently
> >fire mail if u need anything from myside.
> >
> >Atul
> >

> > >===== Original Message From Ahmed HADJ MEBAREK <a.hadj-mebarek@evhr.net>
> >=====
> > >Hi all !
> > >
> > >Sorry if my question appears to be stupid but I am new to this list.
> > >Can you tell me where I can find the most complete doc of Majordomo ?
> > >
> > >Thank you very much.
> > >
> > >Sincerly yours,
> > >
> > >Ahmed.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: make install