Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 2001)

Subject: message size
From: "Christopher A. Adams" <chris @ sparkie . osl . state . or . us>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have configured the message size in the configuration file and it seems
to work fine.Usually, when people send attachments, the message bounces
because of the size. The size of the attachment plus the size of the
message don't seem to be near the size that I have configured. Does anyone
have any insight to this? If I leave the message size blank in the
configuration file, will it just send through any size message? Also, I
imagine that the deliverable sized is also somewhat dependant on the MTA
that I am using, Postfix in this case.

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library
chris@sparkie.osl.state.or.us

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Password to Send