Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 2001)

Subject: sending to multiple lists
From: "Gary L Moore" <glmoore @ wolfenet . com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:14:12 -0700
To: <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hello,

I'm trying to create a maillist for an organization with a set of Officers,
some Board Members and then Members.

I have created three lists, one for each class of membership. I would like
to be able to send to the Officers list and have it go only to the officers.
Likewise, messages to the Board Members list goes only to the Board Members.
But when you send to the Members list, I would like it to send to the
Members, the Officers and the Board.

I thought this could be done through the aliases, perhaps in the :Include:
statement. But I don't know what the syntax would be. Is there a better way?

Thanks for your help!

Gary Moore

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: installation problem: service unavailable