Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 2001)

Subject: MajorCool
From: "Saleem Beg" <saleem @ isltd . fsnet . co . uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 00:50:34 +0100
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me here!

I have installed several lists on Majordomo, as well as MajorCool for easy
web administration, but for some reason it only lists the first test list
ever created. Although, in the "Modify" section, I can enter the list name
and password, and modify a lot. But when I search for an e-mail, it only
lists the test list, which is the first list I ever created, but not the
other lists I created later on that also contain the same e-mail address...

Can someone give me any ideas as to how I can get all the lists listed?

Thanks!

Follow-Ups:
  • RE: MajorCool