Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 2001)

Subject: mailer-daemon errors
From: Robert C Jacobson <Robert . Jacobson @ gsfc . nasa . gov>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:04:49 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Some of the addresses in one of my lists are apparently bad.
However, I am not actually getting the errors the mailer-daemon is
sending me, I only get a message from majordomo saying that it won't
reply to it:

MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)!! not replying to MAILER-DAEMON to
avoid mail loop.

That's great, it doesn't reply.  But what was mailder-daemon's
message?  How do I get it?
Robert Jacobson
BS, Aeronautical Engineering  Univ. of Md., College Park
Flight Ops. Team - SOlar Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: MajorCool