Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 2001)

From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:00:48 -0500
To: kent @ memberclicks . com
Cc: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

I would say you have a bigger problem than you think.

#1.  Check the /etc/passwd file and see if both brandon and majordom
have the same uid.  If not, your wrapper probably needs to be
recompiled with the correct majordomo UID and GID.

#2.  The majordomo UID is the only user on the system that should
EVER need to modify it's own files.  If you have problems with not
having world writable permissions on the files, you might want to
re-examine the installation of your MTA and majordomo.

Dan Liston