Guys, I need a quick solution to being able to send HTML embedded emails via
Major Domo. If someone can provide me with an efficient solution on how to
get this going, I am willing to pay $40.00 Here's the scenario:
- The MD app is setup and I have setup 6 lists.
- Each list will contain 1000-2000 subscribers.
- This will be an annoucement list for a web site.
- Users should not be able to post to the list as it is not intended as a
- Only the admin should be able to post out and the emails need to be in
HTML so that an image (referenced from the web site) can be included.
I know that HTML messages can go out viw MD. The problem appears to be that
using the approval header and trying to support html doesn't work together.
- Adam Brooks