Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2001)

Subject: mail forwarding loop
From: "Christopher A. Adams" <chris @ sparkie . osl . state . or . us>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:24:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have a list  with about 300 subscribers. The list owner has recently had
problems sending to it. When she does, she gets back a multitude of
messages like this:

Your message was not delivered to the following recipients: Message has taken too many hops

I have tried sending messages to the list and they are delivered to me as
well as to some other zubscribers, but not all. Then, I get a message back
like this:

<>: mail forwarding loop for

I am using Postfix as my MTA. I don't know if this is a Majordomo problem
or not. I don't have this problem any of the other 200+ lists.

Any ideas what  is causing this or  where I might find a solution?

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: newconfig problem