Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2001)

Subject: Re: How do I create "Locked" List
From: Marc Grober <mgrober @ AHFC . STATE . AK . US>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:06:51 -0800
To: "Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com" <Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Adam,
A bit of a twist, but you can set up an authors list that is open to
authors only (restrict_post points to the list name) and closed and then
set up your newsletter list with restrict_post pointed to the authors
list. This gives the most bang for the buck. You can manage the authors
list and your authors can use their own list... and at the same time the
authors list also serves as the list of posters for your newsletter