Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2001)

Subject: Re: Additional info
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:11:45 -0500
To: Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste @ weather . admin . niu . edu>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

<sarcasm>I get errors in DOS when I type dri instead of dir too.</sarcasm>

How are you creating groups?  What is the error message you are getting?
Where is the error message coming from?  What does the majordomo Log file
say?  What does the (sendmail?) maillog say?  What OS, MTA, version of
majordomo are you running?

Dan Liston