Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2001)

From: "Michael R. Welch" <mrwelch @ free-pctech-support . com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:52:30 -0700
To: "Majordomo-users" <Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

I tested my subscription authorization on the most likely person I knew to
get confused by the majordomo emails. Has anyone tweaked thier system out to
send messages that actually make sense to an easily confused person? It
would be nice if it was actually clear that the user needs to copy and paste
the authorization code and subcribe commands into the very first line of the
reply message. Either that or an easier way to get the job done via email.

Thanks

Michael Welch

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: RE: aliasing/forwarding loop broken