Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2001)

Subject: Mail return problem
From: cheryll mccormick <cmccormick @ uwsa . edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 07:17:21 -0500
To: Majordomo-Users <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

I have a situation where I would like any "returned" message to also be
sent to the sender of the message as well as the list owner.  The list
owner in this case is frequently gone and doesn't notify the sender when
their message didn't go through until it's too late and the sender's
time frame for responses has past.  Is there a way to do this?  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cheryll McCormick
Office of Information Services
UW System Administration

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Digests Continued