Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2001)

Subject: Intro and Question
From: "troop899" <sm @ troop899 . org>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:49:19 -0400
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

New subscriber to this List, and I come complete with questions (of
course)...

I manage 2 small Majordomo lists for my local Boy Scout Council.  All is
well, except for those people who happen to use AOL.  It seems that all the
messages from any majordomo go straight to a collection point someplace near
Alpha Centuari, never to be seen again.

I do not use AOL, so I cannot debug it directly.  The users who complain of
not getting messages are not into it enough to debug over the phone.

Does AOL have a default setting which sends majordomo-type messages to heck
in a handbasket?  If so, how to overcome it?

Thanks, and I look forward to learning a lot from y'all!

Mark

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: RE: How do I restrict posts?