Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2001)

             ^ This is the email address of where the message originated

The problem is that the sweeper software is catching that 'From' as the begin of
a malformed header line.  Does someone know of a way to put something in front
of the 'From' (ie.  '>From').

Thank you for any suggestions.

Joel

--------------B1631D8891DEDB66A69FCABF

<pre>Hey All,</pre>
We've run it a strange problem.&nbsp; We upgraded the software that sweeps
our incoming messages.&nbsp; It is now catching approval BOUNCE messages
from or majordomo server.&nbsp;&nbsp; The reason it catches this messages
is the below line that gets placed as the first line of the body.
^ This is the email address of where the message originated
the begin of a malformed header line.&nbsp; Does someone know of a way
to put something in front of the 'From' (ie.&nbsp; '>From').

--------------B1631D8891DEDB66A69FCABF--

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Lost your reply