Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2001)

Subject: Lost your reply
From: "Michael R. Welch" <mrwelch @ free-pctech-support . com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:03:27 -0800
To: "Daniel Liston" <dliston @ netscape . com>
Cc: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Daniel,

My system crashed and I lost all my majordomo-users emails. I don't know if
you responded or not but I found my directory that has smrsh in it. There is
no link to the wrapper for majordomo. But unless I send html email at this
point using stationary, there is no problem with sending to my list or
commands to Majordomo. Normal text-based html formatted email is getting
through to the list.

Debian-linux 2.2, Sendmail 8.10.2, and Majordomo 8.10.2

To refresh your memory, there was a command that you mentioned I should
possibly run form the smrsh directory and it was like this:

ln -s /majordomo/wrapper

Question is do I need to do this and is the command correct.

As far as my html problem I'm not really sure if its a problem with the
resend in majordomo or sendmail but I'm getting my regular html email
through sendmail just fine so I'm tending to believe it maybe something to
do witht he resend.

Thanks Michael

Indexed By Date Previous: poblem with $whereami