Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: Digest problems
From: Donna <mirator @ educationalfreedom . com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:38:51 -0500
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi -

I have managed majordomo lists for several years so I have some
knowledge of how it works. I recently changed web hosting companies
and after setting up my lists have experienced trouble with the
digests. From what I have been able to determine the problem has
something to do with the owner addresses.

Here is what is or isn't happening:

- digests are not being generated
- if I send a mkdigest command I receive a message back from
majordomo with the command but a digest is not created
- messages sent to owner-<listname>@ are not being sent to me (this
may be a problem with the way the hosting company has things set up?)

Thanks for your help. I understand that fixing the problem is
probably not something I can do via the config file but I thought if
you had suggestions I could pass them on to the tech at the hosting

Thanks again!

Donna De Poalo

Indexed By Date Previous: Unix groups