Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: Switching reply addresses
From: Danny Horne <danny @ clifftop . net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 14:31:18 GMT
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi all,

I've just installed Majordomo 1.95 from ports on my FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE machine & am using Webmin to set up some lists.

I would prefer that lists were set to reply to the list address when hitting 'reply' & all recipients when hitting 'reply-all', but I find that the default seems to be to reply to the original sender of any message when hitting 'reply'.

I know setting a 'reply-to' address breaks the ability to easily reply to the original sender, but is there any way I can munge the config files so that the default behaviour is reversed.

Thanks
--
Danny Horne <danny@clifftop.net>

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Return Messages caused by SPAM