Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: To Steve O
From: "Sean S." <goddess_jewel @ weedmail . com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 08:33:32 -0800
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello Steve:
  I attempted to return your email and this was the result. I am not a spammer.
                   Sean

>  --- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> steveo@syslang.net
>     (reason: 553 5.3.0 REJECT 550 Fuck off spammer!)

> > => DO NOT OPEN an email (no matter who it > > says it supposedly comes from) that says > > in the subject line =>  => Re: there > > anything we can => => It's a virus that > > is being spread around like wildfire. > > Delete it immediately and empty your > > trash right afterwards. Pass this on.
> > => -----------------------------------
> > So who the hell are you?
>
> Hi Steven:
>   My name is Sean Schafron from Pittsburgh > PA. I sent an email introducing myself to > the list but I don't believe it ever went > through and I forgot to resend it. I think > it has to do with the server this email > account goes through so I may have to > change the email address. This isn't one of > the common bogus virus alerts...this one is > real and has been causing some problems.
>                          Sean

 Weedmail.com  free email    Click - http://weedmail.com
FREE Weed offers  Click- http://weedmail.com/1.htm

Indexed By Date Previous: Virus Alert: please read
From: "( )" <goddess_jewel@weedmail.com>
Next: Re: welcome message
From: Daniel Liston <dliston@netscape.com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Virus Alert: please read