Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: List Size restricitions of Majordomo
From: Kevin Healy <kevin @ webbusters . com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:11:46 -0000
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello,

I will soon be setting up a list of 200,000 thousand email addresses. I am
worried that this will cause problems in the delivery stage. Can Majordomo
handle this amount or is this a server based issue? I was thinking of
perhaps splitting the list into 5 smaller lists - would this lower the
pressure on the server?? Or is it ok to send out a maling to that many
people at the same time. Anyone's input on this issue will be gratefully
accepted.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Using the archive with "get" and "index"