Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: Re: Using the archive with "get" and "index"
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:42:10 -0600
To: lk @ ordix . de
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Section VI of the majordomo "help" file explains this.  To get the help
file, send majordomo@your.domain a message with just the word "help" in
the body of the message and no subject.  To get an index of a list that
you know to be archived, send majordomo@your.domain a message with just
two words, "index listname".  To get one of the files, again write to
majordomo@your.domain.  Only this time use a three word message body of
"get listname filename".

IF these commands are not working, make sure your aliases are sending
archives to the directories defined in majordomo.cf.

Dan Liston