Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: Index/Archive
From: dboothe @ mindspring . com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:02:57 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Here are the aliases I have so far.  My questions are as follows.

1) If I want to archive my list are there benefits/drawbacks to archiving
the full list vs. the digest (or both)?

2) What alias(es) do I need to set up to create the archive(s)?

---
#
#
#begin generic majordomo stuff
majordomo: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"
owner-majordomo: listadmin
majordomo-owner: listadmin
#end generic majordomo stuff
#
#
#begin fanlist
fanlist: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l fanlist -h foobar.com
fanlist-outgoing"
fanlist-outgoing: :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/fanlist,
fanlist-digestify
fanlist-request: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -l fanlist"
fanlist-approval: listadmin
owner-fanlist: listadmin
fanlist-owner: listadmin
owner-fanlist-outgoing: listadmin
fanlist-outgoing-owner: listadmin
#end fanlist
#
#
#begin fanlist digest
fanlist-digestify: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper digests -r -C -l
fanlist-digest fanlist-digest-outgoing"
fanlist-digest: fanlist
fanlist-digest-outgoing: :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/fanlist-digest
fanlist-digest-request: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -l
fanlist-digest"
fanlist-digest-approval: listadmin
owner-fanlist-digest-outgoing: listadmin
#end fanlist digest
#
#
---