Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: Re: Using the archive with "get" and "index"
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:59:46 -0600
To: lk @ ordix . de
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Perhaps I misunderstood your question.  It was very vague and open to
interpretation.  Look at your index_access and get_access settings in
each of your individual listname.config files.  If these are "closed"
you will never get or index anything from any of them.  I was hoping,

> > IF these commands are not working, make sure your aliases are sending
> > archives to the directories defined in majordomo.cf.

would clue you in to provide information from your aliases file and your
majordomo.cf file regarding archiving.  If you can't find the specific
problem on your own, you have to be willing to share semi-private info
to get help.

Dan Liston