Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: Re: Stuck.
From: David VanHorn <dvanhorn @ cedar . net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:29:02 -0500
To: Daniel Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

At 10:17 PM 11/28/01 -0600, Daniel Liston wrote:

> > >Any occurance of /usr/local/majordomo
> > >would need to be examined and where "wrapper" appears in the RHS, you
> would
> > >change /local/ to /lib/.
> >
> > At this point, you've lost me. What's an RHS?
>RHS is Right Hand Side and LHS is Left Hand Side.

I was thinking Red Hat (something..)

>I have a perl script I will send you in a follow up message that will create
>aliases, configs, directories, (and virtusertable entries if necessary) for
>you.  If nothing else, it will show you what the entries and permissions
>should look like when you (or webmin) create lists.
>Dan Liston

Thanks for your patience.
I'm really surprised at the level of difficulty here, since when I
installed this under RH6.1 it was something like a 5 minute job.  Obviously
things have changed.

Dave's Engineering Page:

Got a need to read Bar codes?
Bi-directional read of UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN, and Bookland, with
two or five digit supplemental codes, in an 8 pin chip, with NO external parts.

  • Stuck.