Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2001)

Subject: Re: newbie question, throttling
From: dliston @ netscape . com (Dan Liston)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:38:18 -0600
To: djohnston @ rentokil . com
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

This sounds like you would be using a captive (closed) list.  You
may want to consider departmentalizing your subscribers and creating
lists of lists.  I am not sure of any reasons to break down your
1000 employees into groups of 100 or even rotating those 100 into
different delivery days though.

Dan Liston