Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2002)

Subject: Demime Question
From: "Richard Albrecht" <ralbrech @ earthlink . com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:39:57 -0600
To: "Majordomo List" <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Help!

I am attempting to implement demime and I am having a most frustrating
experience.  I think that I have the correct versions of all of the pieces
and I also think that I have set up the aliases according to the directions
on the demime site.  However, it does not work.

The significant parts of the aliases file are as follows:

test: /usr/local/majordomo/demime  '- | /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper
resend -l test -s test-outgoing'"
test-outgoing:
:include:/usr/local/majordomo/Lists/test,test-archiver,test-digestify

I am getting the following error message:

"|/usr/local/majordomo/demime '| /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l
test -s test-outgoing'"

I am sure that the problem is something simple that I have set up wrong.
Could someone please point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

Richard Albrecht

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: "Operating System Error"