Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2002)

Subject: Mail getting stuck
From: "Thierry" <tdeboer @ worldonline . nl>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:56:06 +0100
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Hi,

I am pretty new to the whole majordomo scene.
I don't maintain the server myself, I just manage a mailinglist hooked up to
a majaordomo server.

I have made some changes to the config file and everything worked fine for a
day or so, but since than the mail doesn't get through anymore.
It seems to get stuck at the mailinglist e-mail adress.
The helpdesk of the provider of the mailadress confirms that there are over
70 mails stuck in the mail adress.

Is there anything I could have changed that keeps the mail from getting send
through to the list, or is the problem probably at the provider??

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks

Thierry