Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2002)

Subject: impact of headersize limit?
From: "AMAN, ALICE L. (JSC-GT4) (NASA)" <alice . l . aman1 @ jsc . nasa . gov>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:54:34 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

If I increase the headersize limit in the majordomo.cf from 1024 to 7168,
does anyone know what this will impact? (Other
than making it easier for spammers.)
  I was wondering specifically whether this would/could impact some aspect
of the majordomo (or sendmail) email delivery process - slowing it down or
causing it to be delayed significantly or increasing chance of not getting
delivered somehow.

 --Alice A.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Fwd: RE: Problem with Replyo-To header