Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2002)

Subject: Re: problem installing majorcool
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:14:24 -0600
To: Rick Goyette <goyette @ downbelow . pns . anl . gov>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

mj_key_cache is a perl script.  Open it in an editor and look at
line #1.  This is most likely using /usr/local/bin/perl.  In your
RedHat environment, this needs to be corrected/edited to be just
/usr/bin/perl.

Dan Liston

PS.  The is probably true of any/all perl scripts included with
majorcool.

--
--  Daniel Liston ------------- CellPhone (214) 906-1675  --
--  Sun Microsystems ---------- Email Dan.Liston@Sun.com  --