Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2002)

Subject: Re: .cf .mc /aliases help
From: Olivier PRENANT <ohp @ pyrenet . fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:49:08 +0100 (MET)
To: "Dr. Tim" <timothy @ xrx-inc . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi Tim,

Try list your aliases files seperated by commas in .cf

Hopt it help

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Dr. Tim wrote:

> Ok, I will repeat my message more
> clearly as it is a real pain right now.
> I have majordomo 1.94.5
> I am running FreeBsd 4.something
> I have an alias file in /etc/
> I have a file
> in /etc/mail and it reference only the
> alias file found int
> /etc/mail/aliases
> and that file (/etc/mail/aliases) references
> NO MAJORDOMO aliases.
> in my
> usr/local/majordomo-1.94.5/aliases
> file I have my majordomo aliases
> So, I have 3 aliases files
> one contains the references but sendmail somehow
> knows about them! yet it is NOT getting it from the
> info.  Some mention of a .mc and exploiting the 'features'
> of sendmail but I don't even know 'where to find an mc file'
> I have reviewed my installation and have not a clue how
> I have got sendmail to recognize aliases in a directory NOT
> referenced.
> Thanks Tim

Olivier PRENANT         	Tel:	+33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
Quartier d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)
31190 AUTERIVE                      +33-6-07-63-80-64 (GSM)
FRANCE                      Email:
Make your life a dream, make your dream a reality. (St Exupery)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Mail getting stuck