Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2002)

Subject: Re: problem installing majorcool
From: "Todd South" <tsouth @ syzygy-tech . com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:51:57 -0800
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>,"Rick Goyette" <goyette @ downbelow . pns . anl . gov>

"Rick Goyette" <> wrote:
> I have a problem installing majorcool after installing majordomo from a
> rpm.
> Well, since I used an rpm to install, the answer is no, I did not define
> in the Makefile.  Any Advice on how to correct this?

Having recently gone through this process, I could NOT get the RPM to
correctly on a number of issues.  It was much easier to simply get the
install and go from there.  The instructions could have been better, but
are much more instructions available on the net concerning incorporating
source files than using the RPM.

Todd South

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Can't create output file