Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2002)

Subject: Re: postfix and restrict post ?
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:53:16 -0600
To: Geoffrey Deasey <deasey @ netpath . net>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Postfix, exim, and qmail all have FAQs with information on
how to configure for use with majordomo.  There have also
been occasional posts here, but you might want to dig through
the archives at theaimsgroup (MARC) using postfix and majordomo
as search words.  There is not much help at www.postfix.org,
but if it makes you feel any more confident, the postfix-users
and postfix-annouce lists are run on majordomo. :)

Dan Liston