Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2002)

Subject: Re: bounce approval
From: Robert C Jacobson <Robert . Jacobson @ gsfc . nasa . gov>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:01:32 -0500
To: Scott Downing <sdowning @ erdc . k12 . mn . us>,majordomo <Majordomo-Users @ greatcircle . com>

No, majordomo does not bounce attachments by default (unless it
exceeds the line length restriction).

You can use demime to remove attachments, if you wish.

At 1:46 PM -0600 1/29/02, Scott Downing wrote:
>I got a message bounced to me for approval, nothing unusuall except at
>the bottom it looks like they tried to attach a document or something,
>here's what is says:
>Then a bunch of charcters
>Does majordomo not bounce attachments or something? I'm using Exim on a
>redhat server.

Robert Jacobson
BS, Aeronautical Engineering  Univ. of Md., College Park
Flight Ops. Team - SOlar Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: bounce approval