From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:08:36 -0800
To: Piyal Nanayakkara <Piyal @ eRunway . com>,Majordomo List <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

At 04:58 PM 3/21/2002 +0600, Piyal Nanayakkara wrote:

>I have installed majordomo 1.94.5 on Linux 7.0 and I have created a List
>called 'test'with
>mailing address
>Currently I have 2 subscribers for this test list. When I post a mail to
>this mailing list
>as User 1, it does not post to the other User (User 2). But the mailing list
>gets that mail.
>I appreciate any suggestions to overcome this problem.

What do you mean "the mailing list itself gets it"?  Did you create a
mailbox for "test"?  You shouldn't -- you should create aliases that
deliver it to the list.  Do you mean it gets appended to "test"'s
mailbox?  If so, you got your aliases very wrong.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: multiple passwords