Subject: Re: 2 Questions
From: kirk Bailey <idiot1 @ netzero . net>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 22:10:35 -0500
To: "Dean F. Mapa" <dfmapa @ powermarketingtools . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatCircle . COM

All majordomo subscriber files are simple text files with the pure
email address of each subscriber on it's own line, such as:

me@here.org
you@there.com
skipper@ussminniow.tv
foofighters@fooville.org

To add a BUNCH, like a already existant file filled with them, open
the subscriber file with your fav text file editor and place the
cursor where you want to insert the bunch, then READ IN the file with
the new additions. SAVE the result, and it is done.

But tell me laddie, is it your intention to purchase a list of
addresses and spam a few thousand innocent souls?

--

end
	    Respectfully,

| http://www.howlermonkey.net mailto:highprimate@howlermonkey.net |
| http://www.tinylist.org  +--------+  mailto:grumpy@tinylist.org |

NOTE: By sending SPAM to this address you agree to pay me a service
fee of $100 for the service of receiving,  storing,  examining, and
deleting your piece of SPAM. I am a postmaster, and take a dim view
of such.