Subject: Re: Cannot email message to this list....
From: Ed Kasky <ed @ wrenkasky . com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:44:28 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have similar experiences over the last year or so and never could figure
it out.  It would be nice to know....

Sometimes I think it just knows it's me and that the answer is in the docs
somewhere and it wants to save me the embarrassment ;-)

Ed

At 06:29 PM Wednesday, 4/10/2002, Miles Fidelman wrote -=>