Subject: Re: [MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)]
From: Don Saul <sauldls @ dfw . wa . gov>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:19:06 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tige Richardson <Tige . Richardson @ clarent . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I am a new Majordomo user (administrator) and encountered this problem a
few days ago. I was getting the message below when a list user was trying
to unsubscribe to a "test" list.  I had no problems with the "subscribe",
"who", "which" or "lists".

To solve the problem, I had to put the listowner for "test" (which in my
case was a user on the same system Majordomo was running) in the
/etc/group file in the Majordomo group.

I don't know if this was the PROPER fix but it worked for me.

Don