Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(May 2002)

Subject: Switch from MJD?
From: Jeff Lasman <jblists @ nobaloney . net>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 11:16:18 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I've been hosting some lists on Majordomo for a long time, and have only
a simple web-based interface.  I've never implemented demime, majorcool,
or an archiving solution.

Now of course my customers are clammoring for these features.

Based on YOUR experience, should I switch to another list-manager, or
should I stick with Majordomo and implement these solutions?

Thanks for any advice you may offer.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman <jblists@nobaloney.net>
Linux and Cobalt/Sun/RaQ Consulting

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: reading forged mail header