Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(May 2002)

Subject: Sendmail error
From: "Toby Nixon" <toby @ tobynixon . com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:37:50 -0700
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

All of a sudden, I'm getting the error message appended below when trying to
send on one of my mailing lists. It was working fine, but is now getting
this sendmail error 65535. Any idea what might cause this? I've looked
through the majordomo and sendmail documentation, but nothing specific about
this error.

Thanks!

    -- Toby