Subject: subscribers not receiving broadcast
From: Desirée Powell <desiree @ virtualassistance . net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:05:40 -0500
To: Majordomo-Users @ greatcircle . com

I'm new to this whole majordomo stuff, so please be patient with me. I have a broadcast list set up with about 150 subscribers. For some reason, some of the subscribers are not receiving the broadcast and some are. There's no rhyme or reason why certain people aren't receiving theirs. Suggestions anyone, please....

Cheers,
Desirée
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well done is better than well said."
 - Benjamin Franklin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Desirée Greenlee-Powell, CPVA
D & D Virtual Assistance - Your Virtual Solution
mailto:desiree@virtualassistance.net
http://www.virtualassistance.net
http://www.vasuccess.com
Telephone: 972-303-4837
Fax: 503-214-6919

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Out of Office infinite loops